Mobilisasi Tabungan Antara Keuangan Formal Dan Informal Dalam Sistem Keuangan Syariah
Islam as a rule of life (nizam al-hayat) governs all sides of human life, including in terms of economic transactions, in doing saving activities too. So it also affects the institutions that receive savings funds. The definition of the Islamic financial system itself is a financial system that channels between parties who need funds and parties who have excess funds through financial products and services in accordance with the principles of sharia. The sharia principle is a principle based on the teachings of the Qur'an and Sunnah. In the Indonesian context, sharia principle is the principle of Islamic law in banking and finance activities based on fatwa issued by institutions that have authority in the establishment of fatwa in the field of sharia. From the background, the above description contains two important points. First, how is way of saving and investing from an Islamic point of view. Second, what is definition of Islamic Financial System. Both of these are first step in describing as problem in the scope of savings mobilization between formal and informal finance in the Islamic financial system. Islam forbids allowing idle assets, and encourages every wealth that we have to invest in the real sector. Saving is not a disbelief of the existence of sustenance from Allah SWT. Saving is a good management process of the provision of Allah SWT as a reflection of the attitude of our trust for sustenance given by Allah SWT. So it can be concluded, in the teachings of Islam, the saving is effort on the alert and as part of the household financial management process. By saving we have a time-forward perspective because it not only looks at short-term expenditures, but has made predictions of preparation for the future. Saving is part of self-control. By saving, it means that we are not carried by lust to meet the fulfillment of present or short-term satisfaction, but to control the fulfillment of our desire to be able to meet the needs of the future which is much more important. Saving is not a barrier for a person to give alms or zakah. People whose faith is strong and accustomed to saving then he will be able to expel zakah well and give alms more. People who are used to saving means having good financial planning. If so, the funds that he has will be more optimal, so will be able to pay zakah well and give alms more because the funds are well managed.
ÂKeywords: Saving Mobility, Formal and Informal Finance, Sharia Financial System
al-Ghazali. Ih>ya> â€˜Ulu>m al-Di>n. Beirut: Da>r al-Nadwah, t.th.
Fuada, Farah. â€œRegulasi Bank Indonesia (BI) Tentang Investasi Dan Gadai Emas Serta Implikasinya Perspektif Ekonomi Islamâ€ dalam Husen Aziz, et al (ed). Antologi Kajian Islam. Surabaya: Pascasarjana UIN Sunan Ampel press, 2001.
Ichsan, Nurul. Perbankan Syariâ€™ah; Sebuah Pengantar. Jakarta: GP Press Group, 2014.
Karim, Adiwarman A. Ekonomi Makro Islam. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo persada, 2014.
________. Ekonomi Mikro Islami. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada, 2012.
Priaji, Vita Widyan. â€Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Intens Menabung di Bank Syariâ€™ahâ€, Skripsi--UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, 2011.
Rosly, Saiful Azhar. Critical Issues on Islamic Banking and Financial Markets. Malaysia: Dinamas Publishing, 2005.
Soemitro, Andri. Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Syariah. Jakarta: Kencana, 2010.
Winanto, Asis Riat dan Titi Rapini. â€œPeran Lembaga Keuangan Informal Terhadap Pemberdayaan Kelompok Usaha Informalâ€, Jurnal Ekulilibrium, Volume 12, Nomor 1 (Maret 2014).
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License