Wakaf Uang Solusi Alternatif Memberdayakan Ekonomi Umat Studi Kasus Pada BMT Mandiri Sejahtera Karangcangkring Jawa Timur
Bayt al-Mal wa al-Tamwil (BMT) is a microfinance institution that is operated with profit sharing or sharia principle by developing micro and small businesses, in order to elevate degrees and dignity and defend the interests of the poor. BMT (Baitul Mal Wat Tamwil) also receives deposits from zakat, waqf, infaq and sadaqah funds and optimizes its distribution in accordance with its regulations and mandates. The concept of money or cash waqf even though only with 10,000 nominal customer however, endowments have enormous potential to be explored and developed with an emphasis on how the potential of money waqf can be an alternative solution in order to empower the ummah economy through BMT Mandiri Sejahtera Karangcangkring East Java. This BMT Mandiri Sejahtera Karangcangkring in East Java outlines the types of products classified into three, namely savings, financing and services. There are three deposits: Simaster, Hajj and Umrah savings, and qurban savings. There are five financing, namely murabahah, rahn, mudlarabah, musharakah, and ijarah. While service products such as exchange of ringgit money, remittances from within / abroad, PLN online payments, Token, Telkom, FIF, BAF, Adira Finance, Oto Finace, WOM Finance, STNK/mutation installment installments. Although there are weaknesses, the result of research shows that the threat that is feared will hamper the endowment of money products on Mandiri Sejahtera BMT but this is not a burden, the most important is that this product does not violate the rules of sharia and is permissible in Islam because the application of money waqf products in Mandiri Sejahtera BMT is appropriate, namely the value the principal remains and the remaining proceeds from the money endowments will be distributed for virtue.
ÂKeywords: Cash Waqf, Society Economic Empowerment, BMT Mandiri Sejahtera
Asytuti, Rinda. â€œWakaf Tunai dan Perbankan Syariahâ€. Majalah Ekonomi Syariah, Vol. 5, No. 8, 2006.
Sari, Elsi Kartika. Pengantar Hukum Zakat dan Wakaf. Jakarta: PT Grasindo, 2006.
Sudarsono, Heri. Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Syariah: Deskripsi dan Ilustrasi, Edisi kedua. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia, 2004.
Tim Departemen Agama RI. Pedoman Pengelolaan dan Wakaf Tunai. Jakarta: Direktorat Jenderal Pengembangan Zakat dan Wakaf, 2004.
Tohirin, Achmad. â€œKontribusi Pengembangan Wakaf (Tunai) di Indonesiaâ€. Proceedings Simposium Nasional I Sistem Ekonomi Islami, Yogyakarta: 13-14 Maret 2002.
Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 41 Tahun 2004 tentang Wakaf.
Direkturat Pemberdayaan Wakaf. Pedoman Pengelolaan Wakaf Tunai. Jakarta: Direktorat Jendral Bimbingan Masyarakat Islam, 2007.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License