Analisis Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Besarnya Profitabilitas Pada Bank Umum Syariah Di Indonesia Periode Januari 2017-Desember 2018
The emergence of new Islamic banks creates healthy competition among Islamic banks both in terms of improving services, as well as improving the performance of the banks themselves. As one of the institutions that has an important role in the country's economy, banking regulators need to conduct controlled and comprehensive performance monitoring to improve the performance of Islamic banking so that the bank remains healthy and efficient. Profitability is the most important indicator to measure the performance of a bank. Return on assets (ROA) focuses on the company's ability to earn earnings in the company's operations by utilizing its assets. The purpose of this study is to analyze the influence of the non performing financing factor (NPF), the ratio of operating costs to operating income (BOPO), and financing to deposit ratio (FDR) on profitability in Islamic banking in Indonesia as measured by return on assets. The analytical method used in this study is multiple linear regression. The results of this study indicate that the simultaneous non performing financing (NPF), the ratio of operating costs to operating income (BOPO), and financing to deposit ratio (FDR) affect the return on assets on Islamic banking in Indonesia, while partially non performing financing (NPF) has no effect. The ratio of operating costs to operating income (BOPO) has a negative effect, and financing to deposit ratio (FDR) has a positive effect on profitability in Islamic banking in Indonesia as measured by return on assets.
ÂKeywords: Profitability, Non performing financing factor, The ratio of operating costs to operating income, Financing to deposit ratio
Ismail. Perbankan Syariah. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Grup, 2011.
Setiawan, Adi. â€œAnalisis Pengaruh Faktor Ekonomi, Pangsa Pasar, dan karakteristik Bank terhadap Profitabilitas Bank Syariahâ€. Tesis-- Universitas Diponegoro Semarang, 2009.
Dendawijaya, Lukman. Manajemen Perbankan. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia, 2009.
Riyadi, Slamet dan Agung Yulianto. â€œPengaruh Pembiayaan Bagi
Hasil, Pembiayaan Jual Beli, Financing to Deposit Ratio (FDR)
dan Non Performing Financing (NPF) terhadap Profitabilitas Bank Umum Syariah di Indonesiaâ€. Jurnal AAJ. Vol. 3. No. 4, 2014.
Kasmir. Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lainnya. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, 2012.
Wardiah, Mia Lasmi. Dasar-Dasar Perbankan. Bandung: CV. Pustaka Setia, 2013.
Suliyanto. Ekonometrika Terapan: Teori dan Aplikasi dengan SPSS. Yogyakarta: ANDI, 2011.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License