Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Please find the rights and licenses in JES (Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah). By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. Author Rights
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
a. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights.
b. The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
c. The right to reproduce the article for own purposes.
d. The right to self-archive the article (please read out deposit policy).
4. User Rights
JES (Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah)'s spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible but there is a little payment for publication. Under the Creative Commons license, JES (Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and JES (Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah) on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications.
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. JES (Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah) will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. JES (Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah) will only communicate with the corresponding author.
JES (Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah) will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the articleâ€™s editorial process is successfully completed. JES (Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah)'s editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.
JES (Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah) by Universitas Islam Lamongan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://jes.unisla.ac.id/index.php/jes