Paradigma Sistem Kapitalisme Dan Islam Tentang Welfare State
Welfare state or better known as the term prosperous is a form of actualization of idealism that upholds the values of humanism. It containS a set of ideal ideas on how the state is able to serve its people. Capitalism as a modern economic system, which is first demonstrated by humans, built the concept of the walfere state on the philosophy of laizes fair, which manifested itself in a free market system that uphold the value of free faith liberalism. The state in the capitalist system has a famous role with the term minimal role which in the term Adam Smith is said to be no intervesion. These roles include defense security, enforcement of justice and providing and maintaining certain public facilities and institutions. While the concept of walfere state in Islam is an effort to synergize worldly material interests with the spiritual interests of ukrowiyah. In addition, the concept of the welfare state in Islam is also based on the principles of Tawhid, al-Adl and khilafah. The role of the government in the Islamic conception includes fulfilling basic needs and guaranteeing the achievement of spiritual values. The fundamental difference between the two views of this system lies in the aspect of its philosophical foundation.
ÂKeywords: Walfare State, Laizes Fair, Tauhid, al-â€˜Adl
Chapra, M. Umar. â€œNegara Sejahtera dalam Islam dan Peranannya di Bidang Ekonomiâ€ dalam Ainur R. Shopian (ed). Etika Ekonomi Politik. Surabaya: Risalah Gusti, 1997.
________. Islam dan Tantangan Ekonomi: Islamisasi Ekonomi Kotemporer, Terj. Nur Hadi Ihsan. Surabaya: Risalah Gusti, 1998.
Keraf, A. Sony. â€œKeadilan, Pasar Bebas dan Peran Pemerintah: Telaah Atas Etika Ekonomi Adam Smithâ€ dalam Jurnal Prisma. edisi 9, September 1995.
Kamal, Mustafa (ed). Wawasan Islam dan Ekonomi: Sebuah Bunga Rampai. Jakarta: UI-Press, 1997.
Rosydi, Suherman. Pengantar Teori Ekonomi: Pendekatan Kepada Teori Ekonomi Mikro Dan Teori Ekonomi Makro. Jakrata: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, 1998.
Suseno, Franz Magnis. Pemikiran Karl Marx: dari Sosialisme Uthopis Keperselisihan Revisionisme. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 2003.
Sugiono, Muhadi. â€œAdam Smith dan Sistem Moral Kapitalisme: Tanggapan Atas Sony Kerafâ€ dalam Jurnal Prisma. Vol. 2, Februari, 1996.
Sudarsono, Heri. Konsep Ekonomi Islam: Suatu Pengantar. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia, 2003.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License