Manajemen Pembiayaan Bank Syariah: Sebuah Perkenalan
The two main functions of banking are fund raising and channeling of funds. Distribution of funds in conventional banks with those contained in Islamic banks has an essential difference, both in terms of names, contracts, and transactions. In the conventional banking, channeling of this fund is known as credit while in sharia banking called as defrayal. Unlike the definition of credit that requires the debtor to repay the loan by giving interest to the bank, the defrayal based on sharia principles, the loan repayment with profit sharing is based on the agreement between the bank and the debtor. For example, defrayal with the principle of sale and purchase which is intended to buy goods, while those who use the principle of lease is intended to obtain services. The profit-sharing principle is used for cooperative efforts aimed at obtaining goods and services at once. Financing is a very important activity because with the financing, it will be obtained the main source of income and become a supporting case of the bank business continuity. Conversely, the management of bank which is not good will cause problems and cessation of business bank. Therefore, it is necessary to have a good sharia-financing management so that the distribution or financing to the customer can be effective and efficient in accordance with the objectives of the company and Islamic sharia itself. In this paper, author tries to explain how the concept of sharia financing management itself so that it is expected, both writer, colleague, student, and the public can better understand the management of Islamic finance.
ÂKeywords: Financing Management, Sharia Bank
Antonio, Muhammad Syafiâ€™i. Bank Syariah dari Teori ke Praktik. Jakarta: Gema Insani, 2001.
Ismaniar, Hetty. Manajemen Unit Kerja. Yogyakarta: Deepublish, 2015.
Karim, Adiwarman A. Bank Islam. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, 2010.
Muhammad. Manajemen Dana Bank Syariah. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia, 2004.
________. Manajemen Pembiayaan Bank Syariah. Yogyakarta: UPP AMP YKPN, t.th.
Rivai, Veithal dan Arviyan Arifin. Islamic Banking: Sebuah Teori Konsep dan Aplikasi. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara, 2010.
Sholihin, Ahmad Ifham. Buku Pintar Ekonomi Syariâ€™ah. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 2010.
Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 21 tahun 2008 tentang Perbankan Syariah.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License