Ramalan Timur Kuran Tentang Masa Depan Ekonomi Islam: Sebuah Respons
Many fundamentalist religious movements have economic agenda. The movements emerge to reconstruct the economic system in accordance with the provisions of their respective religions. Therefore, we often hear Christian economics, Buddhist Socialism, Hindu economics, or Islamic economics. The main agenda of economic fundamentalist movements look different from conventional economics (Capitalism and Socialism). Every economic agenda that they propose has different philosophical characteristics and heritage and unique discourse. In this paper, author tries to elaborate Timur Kuranâ€™s ideas, a pioneer of the school of critical alternatives in the tradition of Islamic economic thought, on future of Islamic economics Islam which is considered a manifestation of the economic doctrine of the fundamentalist Islamic group. Why is the future of Islamic economics addressed pessimistic by Kuran and what offer is given by Kuran to give response to Islamismâ€™s Islamic economics are some questions that will be answered in the following discussion. In this study, the writer also will respond Kuranâ€™s predictions about the future of the Islamic economics. The analytical method used in this study is taxonomic analysis, which is not only a general analysis, but also a specific domain that is very useful to describe the phenomenon or problem that is to be the target of the research. In this analysis, the domains are selected to be studied in depth is the focus of study that needs to be tracked each other's internal structures in more detail and depth. Overall, this technique uses "approach of non-contrasts between elements". This technique begins by focusing on specific domains, then dividing the domain into sub- domains as well the more specific and detailed parts. The results of research shows that the economic reforms in the name of Islam today is a myth, and could not survive in the long term. Islam will lose power and sonorous sound of the economic policy. Islam will be abandoned, and humans will switch to the source of moral ideals and the other spiritual.
ÂKeywords: Radical Islamic Group, The future of Islamismâ€™s, Islamic economic doctrine
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License